The Power of Everyday Missionaries

Comments

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH For posting this book! I read it years ago and loved it, but have since lost my copy. Having it here will make it so much easier to reread it. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to spread the gospel. I can handle a no pressure approach. And I love the variety of examples where you can make your membership in the church known, just in case someone out there is curious.
    I was especially struck with the response, "why do you ask?" After giving a simple reply to a question, often "are you a Mormon?" asking the follow up question "why do you ask" opens the conversation up. But even more important, I was surprised to find that most people don't join the church over points of doctrine, but because the church offers an answer to their personal problems that may not have anything to do with doctrine. Fellowship, structure, opportunities to serve - these are needs that are met abundantly in the church and have little to do with doctrine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missionary Work: Sharing What Is in Your Heart